Sunday, February 21, 2016

Ashley + Alex | Hillsdale, WI

One of the best ways to end your wedding season, is to spend it with friends! It is always so special when I personally know the wedding couple and I was so honored when Ashley and Alex asked me to be their photographer! I had the privilege to work with both Ashley and Alex in the past, so I was very excited to once again work alongside their fun and easy-going personalities! This wedding had been in the making for many years and they couldn't have chosen a more gorgeous venue to celebrate their special day at than The Enchanted Barn! The day was truly beautiful; I could not have hoped for anything less for my friends!  













Congratulations again to Mr. & Mrs. Ninneman, wishing you both a lifetime of happiness!

Wedding Site | Enchanted Barn
Hotel | Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Menomonie, WI 
Floral Designer | Allure Premiere Event Florists 

No comments:

Post a Comment